Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number).
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information collected is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected, is up to date and complete.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not distribute, sell, rent or in any way make available, your name, e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information to any third party, that is not an approved EveryBoutique Partner.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Cookies are identifiers that a website can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.